Are you satisfied with your weight and fitness level, but struggling with stubborn fat on your abdomen, love handles, chest or back area? There are times when diet and exercise will only go so far. Windward Medispa offers CoolSculpting for men that can treat the stubborn fat areas that drive you nuts. CoolSculpting offers an excellent, non-surgical option for eliminating what diet and exercise cannot.
Last year, men underwent approximately one million non-surgical treatments, with CoolSculpting being one of the most popular non-invasive contouring procedures.
At Windward Medispa, we recognize that men want to look great as well. With the power of CoolSculpting, you can freeze the fat and become the man you want to be.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is an innovative, non-surgical contouring treatment that gets rid of stubborn fat that is resistant to diet and exercise.
- CoolSculpting is an effective, safe and FDA-cleared fat reduction procedure.
- Results are natural, noticeable and happen gradually.
You will begin to see a difference as soon as three weeks after your treatment while most dramatic results are reached two to three months after treatment. Clinical studies found that most patients experience a 22-25% fat reduction after their CoolSculpting treatment.
Who is a Candidate for CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting treats exercise-resistant fat bulges, including men that: Have localized fatty deposits. Have skin with good elasticity and tone. Are in overall good health. Have realistic expectations.
Common Areas Treated with CoolSculpting
- Muffin Tops
- Inner and Outer Thighs
- Belly Fat
- Upper Arms
- Love Handles
How Many Treatments Are Needed?
- The number of CoolSculpting treatments will vary by patient, depending on the size of the treated area.
- If you have a small frame and are within 10 pounds of your ideal body weight with a small defined bulge, you may only need one treatment.
- For larger areas, multiple treatments will be necessary for more noticeable results.
- When you come in for your consultation, we will assess your treatment areas and prepare a treatment plan that fits your budget, time and goals.
How Does CoolSculpting Eliminate Fat?
Your skin is safe and is never subjected to temperatures that could be harmful. The advanced CoolSculpting technology maintains treatment temperature at a level that is both safe and effective.
- A vacuum assisted hand piece draws in the fat area between two cooling plates.
- The cooling plates “freeze” fat cells to crystallization levels.
- Fat cells are then absorbed and swept out of the body naturally.
How Long is a CoolSculpting Session?
Depending on the amount of treatments being had, a session can take up to one hour leaving you with enough time to get on with your day.
Does the Fat Come Back?
The fat does not come back because your fat cells are destroyed. CoolSculpting can permanently destroy about 20% to 25% of fat cells in the treated area.
Schedule Your Appointment
Join the many men that are freezing their fat away at Windward Medispa and schedule your consultation for CoolSculpting online or by calling our office at (808) 797-2687.