Are you one of the many people who, no matter how intense your workout or strict your diet, can’t seem to ditch stubborn fat? We all have certain trouble areas where flab builds up and doesn’t shed, despite our best efforts. Wouldn’t it be great if you could reduce those problem areas without having only to rely on traditional methods of diet and exercise?
It is a great time to be alive because now you can reduce stubborn fat without surgery! The medical staff at Windward Medispa has mastered the technology to administer a procedure known as CoolSculpting that is safe and comfortable – and can provide you with results you will love. Within one treatment, you will be on your way to achieving the sleek, toned body that you have always dreamed of.
If intrigued, continue reading to learn about this revolutionary treatment available on the windward side of the island. CoolSculpting focuses on fat cells alone, eradicating them in an effortless, non-intrusive manner that diet and exercise simply cannot accomplish as rapidly or as successfully.
What is the CoolSculpting Procedure?
The CoolSculpting procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
How Does It Work?
• CoolSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to target gently and effectively the fat cells underneath the skin.
• The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then die.
• Because fat cells crystallize faster than normal cells, there is no damage to skin, organs or any other tissue.
• With each session, you can decrease the number of treated fat cell by about 20%.
• Each additional treatment further enhances your results, ridding you of an additional 20% of the treated fat cells per session.
Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
Areas Treated with CoolSculpting
A “handpiece” is chosen for the area you wish to treat; this handpiece uses a vacuum to pull the fat away from the body between two cooling plates with several microchips that freeze the fat to the particular temperature needed to destroy it. Commonly treated areas include:
• Muffin top, waistline
• Back rolls
• Inner and outer thighs
• Inner knees
Benefits of CoolSculpting
• Natural-Looking Results – The treated area will gradually appear smoother and more toned over the course of treatment. The majority of the frozen fat cells will naturally work their way out of your body in the first two months, but many see some fat reduction after just four weeks!
• FDA-Cleared – CoolSculpting is the only FDA-cleared fat freezing technology. The treatment is safe for your body – but tough on stubborn fat.
• Convenient and Comfortable – A session lasts only 60 minutes. Many report feeling a burst of cold air, followed by dull pressure. During their session, some patients read, get work done – or even sleep!
• Non-Invasive – CoolSculpting doesn’t require surgery and, therefore, has NO downtime. You can go back to work or get on with your day!
• No knives. No suction power tubes. No needles. No scarring.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for CoolSculpting?
An ideal candidate for CoolSculpting:
• Is within 20-30 lbs. of their goal weight.
• Is looking to treat STUBBORN areas of fat.
• Has realistic expectations.
FAQs About CoolSculpting
What Does CoolSculpting Feel Like?
As the cooling begins during the first few minutes, you will feel pressure and intense cold, this soon dissipates.
How Many Treatments Are Necessary?
Many see results after just one treatment, but others may need a few to reach their specific goals. We will work with you to customize an appropriate plan during your initial consultation, in which treatment areas and the number of sessions will be determined.
When Will I See Results?
You may start to see changes as quickly as four weeks after your treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after two months, but your body will flush out fat cells and continues doing so for up to four to six months after treatment.
What Are the Risks of the Procedure?
Side effects are minor and rare, and can include temporary discomfort or numbness in the treated areas following the session.
Will My Skin Loosen After CoolSculpting?
No! Loose skin will not be a problem after the results from CoolSculpting have developed.
Are Results Permanent?
As with other body contouring procedures, as long as you maintain your healthy diet and exercise routine your results should remain stable. The Windward Medispa Here at The Windward Medispa, our team is dedicated to delivering the best in a wide range of services. We’ll work with you to prepare a program designed to achieve your goals.
Dr. Sonny J.H. Wong, M.D., F.A.C.C. is the founder of The Windward Medispa. Dr. Wong has extensive clinical experience having been in practice for over 28 years.
Call us today to book your complimentary consultation, and begin your journey to a more youthful, vibrant, and healthier you! Our staff is ready to take your calls at (808) 797-2687.